Sorry about the delay - seems we had a bit of a miscommunication about who was going to post what.
This is my best attempt at a changelog - once Geti is back online he can fill in the bits I’m missing.
- [#708] Fixed username bans not working
- Autobalance is back, now with three new vars to control it:
- do_ingame_autobalance - should the teams be balanced other than on join?
- autobalance_tolerance - the tolerance of the autobalance
- red_team_size_ratio - how much larger red team is meant to be
- support_factor variable added, scales how far all blocks can go horizontally (default is 24) - I’ll be adding more variables to control this per-block but it lets you allow some skybridging if that’s your thing.
Edit: added some more information, discuss here